Sunday, October 21, 2012

Listing, listing, listing...

As said earlier: I'm an addictive person. I really didn't find time to list things on eBay, due to a huge 'Sacha Kay' order with a very tight deadline.



And I really missed the listing! Can you imagine? I have never 'done' something with eBay in my entire life and after a couple of weeks listing things, I just miss it when I can't find the time to do so!

But...

The order is packed and gone...



... and I have tons of GREAT stuff to list on eBay, like there are 1860s books, an 1850s bizz-card with wax seal, an absinthe fountain and silver sugar tongs. And much more! Oh joy. :)



And yay, tomorrow I get to see my linen attic again, for I have this wonderful viscount crown monogramed nightgown, amongst other wonderful linens...



I can't wait to show off everything I have.

À plus, Mes Amies!

Amicalement,
Sacha.

No comments:

Post a Comment